We have had so much success with our try lacrosse program that we have a really large group of kids wanting to try it.
We would like to split the group up into ages so your little players can get more out of these sessions.
The birth years (already registered for try lacrosse)
2012-2007 (tyke to peewee) will be on Feb 4th - 6-7 *CANCELLED due to snow day - will reschedule*
2015-2013 (paperweight) will be on Feb 25th - 6-7
This is for "new" player this year only. Both these session are now full.
We are looking to add another date, please stay tuned.
Please email with your intentions at firstname.lastname@example.org
HDMLA is proud to announce the following coaches for the 2019 season:
Tyke Minor - Andrew Pegg
Tyke Major - Steve Perentesis
Tyke 1- Steve Perentesis
Novice Minor - Jeff Higgs
Novice Major - Kory Shirtliff
Novice 1 - Kory Shirtliff
U11 - Jon Quinlan
Peewee - Joe O'Halloran
U13 - Chad Pare
Bantam - Ken Robins
U15 - Ross Clarke
Midget - Cory Veitch
U17 - Jason Rudge
The Objectives of the HDMLA are:
1) to promote, develop and govern minor lacrosse within the HDMLA Boundaries
2) promote the interest and participation in the sport of lacrosse
3) arrange tournaments and competitions and establish prizes, grants and awards
4) promote the principles of good sportsmanship
5) promote and enhance instructions, displays and exhibits of lacrosse skills