SATURDAY MAY 25TH 2013
Well it’s that time of year again our ANNUAL TAG DAY FUNDRAISER, We would like to thank you for taking the time to participate in our clubs fundraiser. Please remember you are representing the Hawks and if we have a good response from the stores we tag at then we can count on having their support for next year allowing us to continue the fundraiser for years to come. This will allow for assistance with the teams each year keeping out of pocket expense down for each player.
1) Please arrive at the Arena (Al Thorpe room) 20 Minutes prior to your scheduled time to receive your Tag Day Kit, and location you will be tagging at.
2) You may leave your shift at the end of the hour and hopefully the next tagger will just be arriving. If the next taggers have not arrived it is okay to leave at your ended allotted time
3) Return to the Arena (Al Thorpe room) to hand in your boxes and get your monies tallied
4) Please wear your team jersey which your managers will already have them waiting for you in the Al Thorpe Room. Wearing your jersey will allow the towns people to know that something is going on with a sports team and may draw more attention. Please return your jersey when you have finished your tagging shift.
5) DO NOT BLOK THE ENTRANCE to any location or we will not be allowed to tag there again next year.
6) Only 2 taggers per site please. Younger players have their parents there too.
7) Please be polite when asking for donation. Use word like “would you like to donate to the Minor Hawks lacrosse club” Some people may ask about your team and other may just donate. Please remember to say “Thank you” and to give them a Tag, this will help our other taggers know that they have already donated. You will get some people who will say NO or just keep waking that is ok just say thank you anyways. Please do not chase ones that avoid you.
*Port Sydney and Novar sites will have players from the area tagging in those places and will need to come in prior to their shift, please let your managers know so this can be prearranged, they can do their shift and return the monies afterward they are done*
8:00-9:00 = TYKE
9:00-10:00 = NOVICE
10:00-11:00 = PEEWEE
11:00-12:00 = PAPERWEIGHTS/MIDGETS
12:00-1:00 = TYKE/PEEWEE
1:00-2:00 = NOVICE/MIDGETS
Team mates from Novice Field Lax getting ready for the game!!
Thank you for your interest..check out the posted calender for any games you would like to see this spring and summer!! New posts going up daily!
New!! Looking for equipment for your Hawk player? Looking to ""pay it forward for a new Hawk player? Whatever the case may be, please see the Equipment page of the Minor Hawks section for an opportunity to Buy, Sell or Exchange your gently used Lacrosse Equipment. Details available on the equipment page. Start your sales NOW!
Huntsville & District Minor Lacrosse "Home" Arena:
100 Park Drive
PO Box 5158